< Go Back
#10 WoodTite HLX High-Low Fastener
The new #10 WoodTite HLX™ Atlas High-Low Fastener is engineered with a Type-17 Point to penetrate the metal panel quickly. The Atlas HLX™ features a specialized hybrid threads that reduce pigtails along with drive torque in hard woods and knots. The high major with low minor threads ensures faster drill times!
Let our expert staff assist with your order
- Aster Threads - Innovative hybrid threads to cut through hard woods and knots
- Type-17 Point - Helps to penetrate metal more quickly
- High Major Threads with Low Minor Threads - Ensures faster drill times
- Diameter: #10
- Threads per In.: 14
- Length: 1", 1½", 2", 2½", 3"
- Special Characteristic: Aster Thread
- Point: Type-17
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Plating: Mechanical Zinc
- Coating: Oxyseal
- Washer: Bonded washer