< Go Back
Like all Standing Seam Roof panels, Image II™ delivers a clean, linear elegance paired with unmatched quality for a dependable, long-lasting and beautiful roof. As a direct concealed-fastened option, Image II™ provides the benefit of the same great look at a more economical price.
Let our expert staff assist with your order
Options & Specifications
- Panel Coverage: 12", 16"
- Rib Height: 1"
- Standard Gauge(s): 26 ga
- Optional Gauge(s): 24 ga
- Available Substrate(s): Solid Substrate
- Fastener(s): Standing Seam Roof, Concealed Fastened
- Standard Finish(es): PVDF (Kynar 500®), MS Colorfast45®, Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
- Minimum Slope Requirement: 3:12
- Applies over solid substrate with 30# felt underlayment
Zipped DWG Files, AutoCAD 2000 version or newer
Panel Overview, Section Properties, Attachment Details
Step by Step Guide for Installing Image II Panel
Panel-Specific Technical Data Sheet
Complete Product Details
Editable Word Document File
Residential Install Guide Image II & Vertical Seam