< Go Back
7/8" Corrugated - Wall
7/8" Corrugated Wall Panels are about performance on a large scale. These panels tend to be deeper and thicker than other panels to span longer distances and resist greater loads.
Let our expert staff assist with your order
Options & Specifications
- Panel Coverage: 34-2/3"
- Rib Height: 7/8"
- Rib Features:On 2-2/3" centers
- Standard Gauge(s): 24 ga
- Optional Gauge(s): 20 ga, 22 ga
- Available Material(s): Stainless Steel, Weathering Steel, Aluminum, Copper
- Available Substrate(s): Open Framing, Solid Substrate
- Fastener(s): Exposed Fastened
- Standard Finish(es): PVDF (Kynar 500®), MS Colorfast45®, Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
- Minimum Slope Requirement: 1:12
Complete Product Details
Panel-Specific Technical Data Sheet
Panel Overview, Section Properties, Attachment Details
Editable Word Document File
Zipped DWG Files, AutoCAD 2000 version or newer
ICC-ES Evaluation Report for Panel Profiles