< Go Back
2.5" Corrugated - Wall
2.5" Corrugated provides the obvious choice for post-frame buildings including horse barns, riding arenas, machinery storage, shoafing sheds and most other agricultural buildings. Post-frame buildings are durable, long-lasting, and highly flexible in their application. They may be designed to meet the highest standards for quality and aesthetic beauty, and are the most efficient and economical choice for most low-rise building applications.
Let our expert staff assist with your order
Options & Specifications
- Panel Coverage: 24"
- Rib Height: 1/2"
- Standard Gauge(s): 22 ga, 24 ga, 26 ga, 29 ga
- Available Material(s): Weathering Steel
- Available Substrate(s): Open Framing, Solid Substrate
- Fastener(s): Exposed Fastened
- Standard Finish(es): PVDF (Kynar 500®), MS Colorfast45®, Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, Bare Galvanized
- Minimum Slope Requirement: 3:12
Panel Overview, Section Properties, Attachment Details
Step by Step Guide for Installing 2.5" Corrugated